- Lead the Trust Service business unit to explore business opportunities to achieve target revenue and meet other financial and non-financial objectives
- Provide a broad range of trust services including family trust, family office, insurance standby trust and ESOP: from advisory, setup, administration to ongoing maintenance and compliance in respect of different types of trusts, structures and jurisdictions for corporate and individual clients
- Co-ordinate with business development team in various marketing and business development initiatives/activities including conducting, and delivering presentations to external parties in form of seminars, webinars and conferences
- Participate in supporting internal and external training activities under training business unit
- Handle clients’ solicitation from attending to potential clients’ enquiries, prepare proposals and agreements for engagement and review related processes and documentations to enhance efficiency
- Effectively build and maintain key relationship with a portfolio of clients
- Identify, propose/bring in and develop/strengthen relationship with external parties such as private bankers, asset/investment managers, legal and tax advisors, stock brokers, share registries and other related parties in developing and delivering trust services
- Work closely with compliance and risk management team to support KYC procedures inclusive of collection of required documents
- Prepare/Compile operation manual on trust policy and procedures
- Contribute business and operations requirements to the IT development team and responsible for system testing of the developing computerized ESOP open platform and handle trust administration work using the platform;
- Work with the company secretarial service teams internally to incorporate underlying trust assets holding companies for clients;
- Handle any ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in business related, international studies or legal discipline and possess relevant professional qualifications in trust, accounting or law such as STEP, CTP, CPA, ACG, a locally qualified or registered foreign lawyer;
- Excellent business development and presentation abilities
- Close working relationship with external parties participating in the trust discipline, e.g. lawyers, tax advisors, private bankers, asset/investment managers, brokers and share registries in Hong Kong , China and overseas covering major off-shore trust domicile centres, BVI, Cayman Islands, Jersey and Guernsey and Singapore
- Substantive years of solid and hands-on experience in the provision of trust and custodian services covering family trust and ESOP in a supervisory or leading capacity, preferably with some experience handling a single family office or a multi-family office
- Be well versed in the process and documentation of family and ESOP trust from the set-up, administration, compliance and on-going maintenance covering HK and other common offshore jurisdictions, inclusive of CRS and FATCA reporting, periodic financial reporting and related tasks
- Hand-on knowledge and skills in preparing trust accounting for reporting purposes
- High degree of self-motivation and self-development
- Excellent customer services and communication skills, with strong command in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word Office and Power Point
- Knowledge in Viewpoint is an advantage
- Immediate availability is preferred
Candidates with more experience may be considered for senior post.
We offer attractive salary and benefits to successful candidates, including five-day work week, medical benefits and performance bonus. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Interested parties can email to email@example.com.