- Assist in on-going compliance monitoring of CDD/KYC and compliance requirements to ensure compliance with rules and regulation of the SFC, HKEX, the TCSP and trustee licensing requirements of CR, and other regulators as deemed appropriate;
- Assist to develop and enhance compliance related policies and procedures, inclusive of but not limited to AML, personal data privacy, anti-corruption and sanction laws;
- Research and draft general compliance policy and procedures
- Handle AML/KYC and sanction checking with automated tools and conduct other necessary investigations;
- Prepare training materials and conduct training in respect of AML and other compliance areas;
- Keep track of regulatory changes, conduct research on changes for further updates of internal compliance policies and procedures and for technical publication;
- Liaise with external vendors or service providers;
- Handling any ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree holder or above with major in law, accounting, corporate governance or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 2-3 years of related working experience;
- Self-motivated and detail oriented;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (inclusive of Putonghua and Cantonese);
- Knowledge in Viewpoint is a plus;
- Proven skills in Microsoft office software inclusive of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Candidates with more experience may be considered for senior post.
We offer attractive salary and benefits to successful candidates, including five-day work week, medical benefits and performance bonus. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Interested parties please email to firstname.lastname@example.org