- Assist in handling full spectrum of company secretarial matters for both Hong Kong and offshore companies, listed (and/ or) private companies
- Working experience in company secretarial practice under the Hong Kong new Companies Ordinance, Company Acts in the major offshore jurisdictions (and/ or) Listing Rules of Hong Kong Stock Exchange (“HKEx Listing Rules”)
- Assist in handling various transactions under the HKEx Listing Rules and Securities & Futures Ordinance (“SFO”)
- Assist in liaison with clients and managing a portfolio of clients – both listed and private companies independently
- Assist in handling clients’ Due Diligence matters, share option scheme or trust administration matters
- Degree-holder, preferably in corporate administration, law, accounting or company secretarial studies
- Student member of HKICS / ICSA / HKICPA or equivalents
- Working experience in professional firm, CPA firm, law firm or listed company is an advantage
- Sound knowledge in Listing Rules of Hong Kong Stock Exchange and Securities & Futures Ordinance is an advantage
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (including Putonghua) and good presentation skills
- Able to work independently on daily correspondence and handling clients with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess multi-tasking ability, pleasant, detail-orientated, well-organised and strong sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Chinese Words input
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We offer attractive salary and benefits to successful candidates, including five-day work week, medical benefits and performance bonus. Interested parties please click Apply Now. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.